Big data and analytics
Gain full control over your data and turn it into actionable insights for improved business performance and growth.
Structure your data effectively to harness predictive analytics for your business
Create data warehouses and data lakes for enhanced ETL operations
Visualize data with reports and dashboards for data-driven decisions
Get a 360-degree view of your business operations with real-time reports
Optimize your data management costs with a fine-tuned data architecture
Analyze root causes and assess risks to eliminate roadblocks to business growth
Big data and data analytics services
Data migration and maintenance
IoT data management
Time series analysis and forecasting
Data architecture and design
Data lake and warehouse solutions
Custom BI development
Ready-made BI integrations
Omnichannel BI solutions
Real-time analytics streams
Our approach to data analytics
- Extract datafrom all sources
- Cleanobtained data
- Ingest andenrich data
- Processingested data
- Visualizestructured data
Big data and analytics technologies we use
- Apache Spark
- Power BI
- Microsoft Azure
Amazon S3 Glacier
AWS Lake Formation
Looking for a different technology? Get in touch to learn about what other big data and analytics technologies we can offer.Request more information
What you can do thanks to big data and analytics
Clear product vision and strategy
- With business intelligence (BI) and analytics solutions, you can obtain a data management strategy and measurable goals to enhance your planning and get a clear vision for the future.
SLA assurance and performance
- Using our big data consulting services, you can eliminate bottlenecks in customer service and ensure the quality, performance, availability, and fault tolerance of your software.
Cost-efficiency and optimization
- Implementing a proper data architecture, you get to spend less on data management operations to ensure data mobility and scalability.
Security and compliance
- Having properly built your data platform, you can optimize your product according to your industry’s security requirements, such as those imposed by HIPAA and the GDPR.
- With BI and data analytics insights, you can adjust your software to streamline your KPIs and efficiently achieve your business objectives.
Some of our works for clients
A load planning system for analyzing and identifying production plan feasibility that:
- Processes inventory data and calculates availability of materials
- Automates planning of the number of containers for shipment
- Updates production plans based on new delivery plans
- Updates calculations based on changing parameters
Transportation management system
A cloud-based SaaS system for transportation management that features:
- Automatic aggregation of data about company assets and fleets
- A time reduction algorithm to plan routes for multiple vehicles
- Dashboards on logistics processes within the system
- Exception alerting, management, and logging
A solution with advanced wealth management functionality, including:
- Automated aggregation of financial data from multiple sources
- Real-time financial reports and dashboards
- Monitoring of investment activities
- Automatic billing
Gain full control over your data
Our data experts will help you develop the proper data architecture with improved ETL operations and unlock the power of predictive analytics.Get in touch with us
Insights into enterprise data management
Core elements of data securityLearn how to properly secure your data and protect your clients’ privacy with end-to-end encryption, tiered access control, and more.
Practical guide to cloud migrationObtain a step-by-step manual and read about our experience of successful cloud migration.
5 concerns preventing companies from migrating to the cloudDiscover obstacles on the way to cloud migration and how to overcome them.