Ensure that all of your vital IT systems and data are intrusion-proof and fully compliant with the industry standards and regulations.
Assess your current security system and reinforce your existing security controls
Obtain real-time information on the security vulnerabilities of your IT infrastructure
Build a secure architecture that ensures the protection of individual privacy
Ensure system compliance with the GDPR, HIPAA, and other local and industry requirements
Our software security and privacy services
Security and privacy by design
- Our cybersecurity engineers will help you create a software product that ensures data privacy protection at all system levels, including architecture and user experience.
Secure software development lifecycle
- To ensure top-level security, our OpSec team implements security best practices in your development processes and corporate values.
Continuous security controls and testing
- We help you minimize system risks by implementing security controls and network security monitoring at all SDLC stages.
Post-release security support
- We maintain the required level of security and data privacy with regular security audits and system component updates.
System vulnerability protection
- Yalantis security experts manage interactions with the ethical hacker community through bug bounty programs and third-party penetration testing.
Regulatory compliance audit
- We check your system for compliance with industry security requirements and provide a roadmap to ensure high information security standards.
Looking for a service not listed above? Get in touch with us and see what else we have to offer for your system security.Request more information
Our cyber protection approach
- Data privacy best practices
- Internal requirements
- Security best practices
- OWASP methodologies
- Industry regulations (HIPAA, SOC2, GDPR, etc.)
- Security requirements elicitation
- Secure architecture and design
- Development and security testing
- Secure deployment
- Post-release security support
Benefits of our cybersecurity services for your business
Minimized risks for business continuity
- By having a process for identifying potential security gaps and vulnerabilities before the release, you ensure successful business operations in the long run
Competitive advantage for your software
- Ensuring privacy protections makes your product more attractive for clients and improves your customer retention
Compliance with ever-changing requirements
- By holding regulatory audits, you can be sure that your system is designed and developed in compliance with industry requirements
System resilience and flexibility
- With the proper security structure, your system remains flexible and cost-efficient for future modifications and security improvements
Some of our works for clients
See how we built an all-around solution for digitizing healthcare processes that:
- Corresponds to HIPAA security requirements
- Enables secure HL7 message sharing
- Limits the scope of visibility for sensitive PII/PHI data
- Logs activity with regular long-term cold storage backups
Learn how we created a wealth management platform that:
- Secures sensitive client data like political exposure and FINRA registration
- Implements a secure solution for billing and charging clients
- Offers different levels of platform access
- Is based on AWS cloud architecture compliant with financial industry requirements
Benefit from our cybersecurity center of excellence
Engage our team of experienced security professionals and rely on our well-established processes to ensure your system’s resilience and regulatory compliance.Get in touch with us
Some insights into cybersecurity</>
Core technologies for data securityDiscover what technologies and security strategy it takes to duly protect your software product and the valuable data of your organization and clients.
HIPAA vs healthcare regulations in other countriesLearn what measures to take to comply with the security regulations in the healthcare industry worldwide.
How to build ONC Health IT Certified softwareSee how to create regulatory compliant software to ensure high security standards and wide product adoption.