During our eleven-year journey, we help our clients to create mobile apps and enterprise ecosystem from scratch in order to achieve their business goals. Now our DevOps department is expanding and we’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to become a part of our team and practice technical skills in mature projects.
Here’s what you’ll assist our team of DevOps in:
- administering and maintaining the existing and new projects
- deploying and administering infrastructure services (Docker)
- supporting and developing CI/CD processes
- troubleshooting and supporting developers on the projects
- communicating with foreign clients
- teamwork with developers
These will help you do the job:
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps
- Linux experience
- Understanding of the principles of network infrastructure and web application architecture
- Experience with CI/СD systems (Jenkins, Gitlab-ci, Teamcity, Bamboo, etc.)
- Experience with cloud platforms: AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Container experience: Docker
- Orchestration: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Experience with monitoring systems: TIG, Prometeus, NewRelic, etc.
- Intermediate level of English or higher
- Desire to work in a team and a good sense of humor:)
What you’ll get from working with us:
- great compensation and social packages
- full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- opportunities for professional growth
- individual development plan and a mentor to guide you
- team buildings and corporate activities
We do not invite you to one project, but to a permanent job in our company. We expect our future colleague to have passion for solving challenging problems and effectively cooperate with the team. Join us and send your CV to email@example.com