We are proud to work with many great businesses around the globe. We provide software engineering services to achieve their business goals. And now we’re looking for an experienced and delivery-oriented team player with 5+ years experience on management positions. We are looking for a Delivery Manager with strong leadership and communication skills.
What you’ll help us do:
- Define the objectives, delivery unit strategy and associated projects
- Effectively cooperate with customer management to understand business goals
- Manage cross product/project initiatives and improvements (project assessments, SDLC improvements, etc)
- Identify resources required for successful project execution and long term business relationships (Tech Leads, Architects, SPM). Drive resources fulfillment in cooperation with responsible service departments.
- Identify all information needed by PM for successful execution of their role and gather and provide such information
- Ensure the internal efficiency of the entrusted business unit
- Engage into and coordinate the pre-sales process and discussion with clients to build the optimal delivery engagement work to standards set on the project while ensuring timely delivery of customer’s business;
- Preparation of new bids (technical and commercial proposals for incoming projects)
- Ensure projects are aligned with industry leading quality standards, knowledge sharing teams and clients;
- Lead and manage delivery resources, improve project management methodologies.
Here’s the experience that will help you do the job:
- 5+ years on management positions;
- Project Management certification ( PMP, PgMP, PfMP, ITSM, etc.);
- Experience in running projects of 30+ people and multiple stakeholders;
- Experience in Delivery/Program managing;
- Hands-on experience in different outsourcing business models: Fix bids, T&M etc.;
- Experience of working with distributed teams;
- Solid understanding of SDLC;
- Strong project management experience: planning, scheduling, budgeting, issue resolution, change request management, risk management, and release management;
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level of English.
These skills will also come in handy:
- Strong organizational, negotiation, conflict resolution capabilities;
- Advanced understanding of corporate environment and objectives, ability to propose solutions for their achievement.
- Experience in creating and running trainings, workshops, other educational activities;
- Experience with SAFe;
What you will get from working with us:
- great compensation and social packages
- full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- opportunities for professional growth
- individual development plan
- team buildings and corporate activities
- English lessons with native speakers
- the best networking opportunities with international clients
A key part of the role is to help team members achieve their professional goals, using professional experience and leadership skills. You’ll have an opportunity to work on mature and challenging projects, deal with the best solutions in excellent working environment. Do you feel this role fits you? Join us and send your CV to email@example.com