Yalantis provides a sign-in bonus. We invite you to start working with Yalantis during 14 days after accepting an offer and receive a bonus.
During our twelve-year journey, we help our clients to create software engineering services that allow businesses to meet their needs and constraints. And now we’re looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join a fast growing product that our team has created from scratch.
It’s not a support position, it’s a great opportunity to build a healthcare product and work in a modern technology environment and constant communication with clients.
With the BA team on this project you will be responsible for work with requirements, identifying and analysing project stakeholders, taking a deep dive into the analysis of client’s needs. By the way, it’s not critical if you don’t have experience in the healthcare domain.
What you’ll help us with:
- identify and analyse project stakeholders
- conduct competitor analysis
- identify and analyse client’s problem and business requirements by Situation Statement, Vision Statement, BOM
- determine elicitation approach, conduct elicitation and confirm elicitation results
- assess current and determine future state, conduct gap analysis
- decompose business requirements into Epics/User Stories
- validate and verify requirements
- facilitate product roadmap development by User Story Map
- conduct Agile ceremonies such as Release and Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Demo
- visualize business processes and data models by Activity Diagram/BPMN, State Diagram, ERD etc.
Here’s the experience that will help you to do the job:
- 2+ years of BA experience
- experience with Scrum framework
- experience with epic and user stories concepts
- hand-on experience with Jira and Confluence
- customer communication experience
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level of English
These skills will also come in handy:
- strong analytical skills and willingness to dive into client’s business
- team-player mindset
- knowledge of notation systems and business process modeling (UML, BPMN, ERD, Context Diagram)
- understanding of software development process
- understanding of the principles of Usability, UX
- structured knowledge of any BA standard — IIBA, PMI, Enterprise Architecture
What you’ll get from working with us:
- great compensation and social packages
- full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- opportunities for professional growth
- individual development plan and a mentor to guide you
- team buildings and corporate parties
- corporate library
- corporate coins and merch store
- referral program and bonuses
- the best networking opportunities with international clients
We invest in the development of each person, help members of our team to find their calling and unleash their creative potential. Because our people are the most important value. If you want to have a huge impact working on a fast-moving, technology-forward project, then join us and send your CV.