Yalantis works with entrepreneurs and established companies all over the world. Our clients each have different needs, require different resources, and expect different levels of control and responsibility in relationships with their service provider.
To meet the requirements of each unique client, Yalantis offers two distinct engagement models, which are frameworks that define collaboration between us and our clients. We call these engagement models Product Provider and Talent Provider. Both models ensure transparency during the development process.
We will describe the Product Provider and Talent Provider models in detail to help you understand which model best meets your current needs.
This is our most frequently used engagement model, where Yalantis acts as a product provider. As a product provider, we have a wide range of responsibilities, designing and co-creating a product with you. We engage as your technology partner for the entire product life cycle from the initial product concept through development to market launch, and then continuous product optimization after release.
This model is the best fit for new product development and concept validation.
The greatest advantage of the Product Provider model is predictability. At the very beginning of our collaboration, we will provide you with a product concept as well as projected functionality. You’ll know up-front exactly what results you can expect, at what cost, and within what timeframe. The Product Provider model helps you make informed business decisions.
[Brilliant Move, an on-demand furniture delivery app we developed. Check out the case study here]
What does the Product Provider model offer?
- A carefully crafted product strategy aimed at achieving your business objectives. We visualize this strategy using a roadmap. We outline a project development plan and prioritize our work.
- A committed team complete with requirement analyst, project manager, designer, iOS, Android, and backend developers, and QA specialists who deliver a product that meets your business requirements.
- Guaranteed delivery at the end of each iteration.
- A well-designed, well-tested, and fully developed product.
- On-schedule product release.
- Continuous support and optimization.
How does the Product Provider model work?
- We elicit requirements and prepare documentation during the project planning stage. We don't need detailed specifications to start project development.
- Before each iteration, we plan the scope and provide an estimate for that scope. We only begin an iteration after you’ve confirmed the scope.
- Our team fully manages your project, so you don’t have to spend your own time on project management. Naturally, you call the shots, but we let you focus on building your business while we focus on building your product.
[Bobber, a social event planning app we developed. Check out the case study here]
The Talent Provider model is suitable for clients who want to extend or strengthen their team with key specialists. With this model, our specialists become your employees for a period of time.
This model is the best fit for team leaders who can’t afford spending their time on hiring. This model is also suited to teams who need certain stand-alone services, such as design or testing.
The greatest advantage of Yalantis’s Talent Provider model is the speed with which you can complete a project. You only need to tell us what talent you’re looking for, and we’ll provide you with the right people within a week.
What does the Talent Provider model offer?
- A perfect team (or even just one specialist) with the expertise you’re looking for.
- Considerable time and cost savings.
- Administrative management. We take care of account management, administration, and taxes.
- Quality control. We take responsibility for the performance of our specialists and ensure the productivity of your extended team.
- People management. Our HR specialists maintain healthy relationships within your extended team and address potential communication issues.
[Yalantis team working]
How does the Talent Provider model work?
- We define the skill-set needed for your project.
- Your extended team is put together based on required skills and relevant experience.
- You can interview our recommended specialists and choose those you would like to hire.
- After the contract is signed, you can build up a backlog and get to work. Our specialists adjust to your work processes, and you coordinate the project.
If you would like more information regarding our engagement models, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our engagement managers will contact you shortly.