Do you remember that we promised to tell you about Google I/O 2015? We actually keep our promises and here is a plan for this Saturday, June 27.
We invite everybody interested to Yalantis office to join the third traditional GDG (Google Developers Group) meetup devoted to our impressions from Google I/O 2015. You watched that video where everybody tries hard to say “Hello Dnepropetrovsk,” right? It’s filmed by Roman Herasimenko, our Android developer, right from the homeland of Silicon Valley, sunny and funny San Francisco.
At our meetup, you’ll listen to four lucky Ukrainian developers who visited Google I/O in 2015 and decided to share their impressions with the rest of us. We’ll also talk about trending technology and development tools that have something to do with Android, and spend a great time at the “after party” (that will probably have something to do with alcohol). So here is the agenda:
- 13:30 - 14:00 - Registration, coffee
- 14:00 - 14:15 - Keynote
- 14:15 - 14:45 - V.Ivanov (GDG Kyiv) - People behind Google projects
- 14:45 - 15:15 - K.Shumelchyk (SoftServe, GDG Dnipro) - Android M Technical preview, migration guide
- 15:15 - 15:45 - Gadget time, coffee break
- 15:45 - 16:15 - I.Velychko (GDG Cherkasy) - Google ATAP
- 16:15 - 16:45 - R.Herasymenko (Yalantis, GDG Dnipro) - Android databinding, NDK development tools
- 16:45 - 17:15 - V.Ivanov (GDG Kyiv) - GDG leader summit
- 17:15 - 18:00 - After party, pizza time
Of course, it’s not all! Our speakers will bring the following new gadgets for us to test, try, and touch:
- MYO smartу armband
- Cardboard (1st & 2nd generation)
- Smartwatches (moto360 & others)
- NFC ring
- iBeacon devices
- Google Glass
- Asus ZenPhone 2 (intel x86 phone)
- Google secret device
Don’t waste your time and register now!
Where: Yalantis, office #401, 5 Karla Marksa avenue
When: 27 of June, 13:30
The event is free but the registration is required.