Attention everybody! Uber has just made a huge announcement. It released an API that would enable its on-demand ride-hailing service to be integrated into a number of third party apps. We know you are more than interested in Uber API integration, so we couldn’t miss this opportunity to tell you why exactly you need it.
Small doze of info about the first Uber integrations
You probably heard about Uber integration with Google maps on mobile earlier this year. As you can see, the company doesn’t want to stop there.
"We believe that any app with a map is a potential Uber API partner. To kick things off, we’re launching with 11 fantastic companies, all of whom have already integrated with the API and are rolling out in cities around the world: Expensify, Hinge, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, Momento, OpenTable, Starbucks Coffee Company, Tempo Smart Calendar, Time Out, TripAdvisor, TripCase and United Airlines," Uber says on their blog.
Read also: How much does it cost to develop an app
Integrate Uber into your app
Do it! Like now. If you need a kick, here it is. With Uber
- You don’t have to create a new app, spend money on its development and dream that one day it will get you a dollar. With Uber API integration in your Android or iOS app you will get revenue from your current users.
- You let your users solve their driving problems in a new way. If you integrate Uber API in your app, user destination point will just be a click away. It's a great idea for anything from an event app to a sushi delivery mobile service – hailing a taxi will be possible right from the user home screen. See where am I getting at?
- You don't need to negotiate with a taxi company in your city, deal with heaps of documents and sign agreements. You don't need to develop your own infrastructure and keep a vehicle fleet. Everything has been done for you. Thank Uber for that and integrate their API! Be quick.
- You don’t only make life easier for your users. Uber will pay you some for this great ambition. ($5 in Uber credit for every new ride)
- Even if you have a little internet shop, you can solve your product delivery needs in a single click.
Well, there are more use cases for how to use Uber API. I'm sure you will find out how your app can benefit from this API.
Once integrated, Uber API will allow you to offer new Uber users up to $30 off their first ride. A great user bait, isn't it? (This gingerbread is for a limited time though). You know, five reasons is a good number to include in an article. Want to know other benefits? This will require a personal contact.
How to integrate Uber API?
First step — come to us. Our iOS and Android team will do their best to integrate Uber API for your application.